A visit to the glittering harbour city Hong Kong, is like a fantasy come true from shopping enthusiasts as well as people on vacations. Apart from being a tourist destination it is also a business hub and famous for its night life & clubs. The Temperature ranges between 25 to 32 degrees with occasional typhoons (June to September).
Before leaving for Hong Kong, Indian tourists must complete the online Pre-Arrival Registration and must carry a printout of the PAR along.
|Must Visit Places||The Peak is the highest point of Hong Kong, with the famous Sky Terrace 428 viewing point of the Peak Tower. Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, The Peak Galleria, Peak Circle Walk are other must visit places along with various shopping and dining options.|
|Peak Tram||The grand skyscrapers of Hong Kong present a lovely spectacle when Peak Tram passes through the city making an ascent to the Peak of the city.|
|Hong Kong Disneyland||All tourists, old and young come under the spell of Disneyland with its amazing rides and walking Disney characters. The world class hotel at Disneyland provides a fantasy like experience with superb cuisine and amenities. Notable attractions are Iron Man Experience, Stark Expo, Star Wars: Tomorrowland Takeover, Royal Princess Garden, Mickey and the Wondrous Book and Disney Explorers Lodge.|
|Ladies Market||There is a special market for women known as the Ladies Market situated at Tung Choi street. This one kilometre stretch of market trades in watches, cosmetics, bags, home furnishings and trinkets. A walk through this market is a visual feast.|
|Ocean Park Hong Kong||It is a marine-life theme park featuring animals, thrill rides and shows. The Waterfront and the Summit, major tourist attractions are connected by Cable Car and Ocean Express train for a fun ride.|
|Temple Street Night Market||It is another major attraction and deals in Trinkets, tea ware, electronics, watches, menswear, jade and antiques. Local dishes like claypot rice, seafood, noodles add to the fun of shopping.|
|Golden Bauhinia Square||It is famous for Bauhinia Sculpture on the Expo Promenade and a prominent landmark of Hong Kong drawing crowds of tourists.|
|Lantau Islands||With its Buddhist architecture, sandy beach and shopping outlets offer a totally different experience.|
|Stanley Market||It is a popular shopping destination for clothing, accessories and handicrafts with old Stanley Police Station which is now a monument and a supermarket with superb view of the South China Sea with Pubs and choice of international food.|
|Nightlife||A favourite haunt is Lan Kwai Fong with over 90 restaurants with variety of cuisines.|
|Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade||Starts from the clock tower leading along Avenue of Stars, Hong Kong Cultural Centre and Hong Kong Space Museum which are the pride of the city. Hong Kong island skyline seen from the Victoria Harbour presents a lovely sight.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lantau Island, Victoria Peak(The Peak), Ngong Peak 360, Hong Kong Disneyland, Hong Kong Skyline, Nan Lian Garden
Request A Call Back
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Run airfare
- Meals (As per itinerary/Package Inclusions)
- All sightseeing and transfer as per itinerary.
- All entrance and monument charges included (As per itinerary/Package inclusions)
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Miles N Smiles
24 / 7
Hong Kong Visa Requirments
- To visit Hong Kong Indian citizens must have a valid passport with minimum 6 months validity and must apply for a PAR (Pre-Arrival Registration), which allows them to enter Hong Kong for up to 14 days. The validity of PAR is 6 months and permits visits up to 14 days. After applying and entering all the required information, the application is processed within 24 hours. The PAR allows multiple entries into Hong Kong. All Indian citizens need to obtain a PAR regardless of age. To apply for a PAR for Hong Kong, visitors are required to have a valid passport, credit card, and an email address.
- Please note that all information provided in the online application - including name, date and place of birth, address, gender, nationality, and passport number - must appear exactly as they do on the visitor's passport.
- Documents required for Hong Kong Visa pre-arrival registration
- Copy of the first and the last page of your passport.
Passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
Traveller details - Name, contact details, occupation, travel dates and purpose of travel.
Documentation to be presented at the time of entering Hong Kong
- Printed copy of your PAR on A4 size paper. A copy of PAR needs to be carried along at all times during your stay in Hong Kong. Provide an "Arrival / Departure Card" for immigration clearance upon arrival / departure.